- Pacific Contact offers a great opportunity to promote, profile and put your name in front
of key people in the arts and cultural industries.
- Pacific Contact connects you to presenters, artists, agents, government representatives and
other industry professionals from across BC, Canada and the western U.S.
- By sponsoring Pacific Contact, you make a genuine contribution to the BC Touring Council and its
membership. Your sponsorship supports a growing regional network of performing arts professionals.
- Pacific Contact could not have achieved the same success it has in past years without the
support of sponsors.
Pacific Contact Sponsors Acknowledgement:
- Acknowledgement and/or logo in the Pacific Contact program. This includes the general thank
you page and in specific sponsorship area. The program will be printed on high quality paper
and will be given to all delegates at the conference.
- Acknowledgement on the BCTC website on the popular and well-visited Pacific Contact page
- Signage acknowledgement during the Pacific Contact Conference and for special events
- Acknowledgement by the Master of Ceremonies between Showcases at the Michael J. Fox Theatre,
Shadbolt Centre For The Arts and at the Hilton Hotel.
Pre-Conference Professional Development Day Sponsorships
– Support networking and learning opportunities
Thursday, April 4, 2013
PDI and Support Staff Meetings – $500 to help cover coffee break and room rental
Facility Managers Meeting – $300 helps cover coffee breaks and room rentals
Showcase Theatre Sponsorships – $1000 each
Friday, April 5, 2013
- Michael J Fox Theatre – Showcase Sponsorship
Saturday & Sunday, April 6-7, 2013
– Shadbolt Centre for the Arts – Showcase Sponsorship
Luncheon Sponsorship: $350
Get your message out in a friendly congenial atmosphere of delegates networking during mealtimes. Say a
few words and distribute brochures and/or business cards at all the tables.
|Friday, April 5 – Networking Lunch|
|Saturday, April 6 -
“Getting to Know You” Lunch
|Sunday, April 7 – AGM Lunch|
Awards Dinner, Sponsorship Challenge: $125 (unlimited)
The annual awards presentation takes place during the Awards Dinner - Saturday, April 6, 2013.
Join colleagues and sponsor the Pacific Contact Awards Dinner recognizing excellence in presenting and touring. This dinner is a very special highlight of Pacific Contact.
|Awards Dinner Sponsors|
|Sandra Thomson Development Consultant|
Coffee Breaks Sponsorship: $225
Whether in the morning, afternoon in the foyers or in the Contact Room delegates will thank you for this sponsorship! If you sponsor the coffee, we’ll post a sign near the coffee station so that delegates know who is sponsoring. There are several spots to sponsor during Pacific Contact.
|Friday Morning foyer coffee|
|Friday mid-morning coffee|
|Friday Afternoon in the Contact Room|
|Saturday Morning foyer coffee|
|Saturday Morning Networking coffee|
|Saturday Afternoon in the Contact Room|
|Sunday Morning foyer coffee||Available|
|Sunday Afternoon in the Contact Room|
Saturday April 6, Regional Roundtable Breakfast Meeting Sponsorship: $250
Sunday April 7, BC Regions & Block Booking Breakfast Meeting Sponsorship: $250
The Hospitality Room Sponsorship: $200 each night (2 total)
Networking late night at Pacific Contact is at the Metrotown Hilton. Great place to unwind at the end of the day.
|Friday Night, Sponsored by:|
|Saturday Night, Sponsored by:|
Sunday April 7, Pacific Contact Closing Night Party: $500
Closing Night Party – Sunday, April 7, 2013.
For more information contact:
Ph: 250 352-0021