- Pacific Contact offers a great opportunity to promote, profile and put your name in front
of key people in the arts and cultural industries.
- Pacific Contact connects you to presenters, artists, agents, government representatives and
other industry professionals from across BC, Canada and the western U.S.
- By sponsoring Pacific Contact, you make a genuine contribution to the BC Touring Council and its
membership. Your sponsorship supports a growing regional network of performing arts professionals.
- Pacific Contact could not have achieved the same success it has in past years without the
support of sponsors.
Pacific Contact Sponsors Acknowledgement:
- Acknowledgement and/or logo in the Pacific Contact program. This includes the general thank
you page and in specific sponsorship area. The program will be printed on high quality paper
and will be given to all delegates at the conference.
- Acknowledgement on the BCTC website on the popular and well-visited Pacific Contact page
- Signage acknowledgement during the Pacific Contact Conference and for special events
- Acknowledgement by the Master of Ceremonies between Showcases at the Michael J. Fox Theatre,
Shadbolt Centre For The Arts and at the Hilton Hotel.
Pre-Conference Day Sponsorships
Thursday, April 9, 2015
PDI – $500 to help cover coffee break and room rental
Facility Managers Meeting – $500 helps cover coffee breaks and room rentals
Registration Desk Services
Showcase Theatre Sponsorships
Friday, April 10, 2015
Michael J Fox Theatre – Showcase Sponsorship – $1000 (2 showcases)
Saturday, April 11, 2015
Hilton Cabaret - Showcase Sponsorship - $500
Saturday & Sunday, April 11-12, 2015
Shadbolt Centre for the Arts – Showcase Sponsorship – $1000 (2 showcases)
Ride The Bus Sponsorships
Michael J Fox Theatre
Friday, April 10, 2015 – Afternoon & Evening – $500
Shadbolt Centre for the Arts
Saturday & Sunday, April 11-12, 2015 – $500
Lunch Sponsorship: $400 Each
Get your message out in a friendly congenial atmosphere of delegates networking during mealtimes.
|Friday, April 10 – Networking Lunch|
|Saturday, April 11 – Presenter Breakfast Discussion – (CPA & CPYEP)|
|Saturday, April 11 – “Getting to Know You” Lunch|
|Sunday, April 12 – AGM Lunch|
Awards Dinner Sponsorship: $125 (unlimited)
The annual awards presentation takes place during the Awards Dinner – Saturday, April
As a sponsor of the dinner and awards you are recognizing excellence in presenting and touring. This dinner is a very special highlight of Pacific Contact.
Jake’s Gift / Juno Productions
Coffee Breaks Sponsorship: $300
If you sponsor the coffee, we’ll post a sign near the coffee station so that delegates know who is sponsoring.
|Friday Morning Foyer|
|Friday Morning Break|
|Friday Afternoon Contact Room|
|Saturday Morning Foyer|
|Saturday Morning Networking|
|Saturday Afternoon Contact Room|
|Sunday Morning Foyer|
|Sunday Afternoon Contact Room|
Block Booking Breakfast Meeting Sponsorship: $400
|Sunday April 12, 2015|
In-conference Professional Development Sponsorship: $200
|Waking up to the Good Work We Do!|
|Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night|
|Tips, Tricks and Trends in Mobile Technology|
|Everything I Know As An Independent Artist I Learned By Doing|
|REAL TIME – Conversations|
The Hospitality Room Sponsorship: $200 each night (2 total)
Networking late night at Pacific Contact is at the Metrotown Hilton.
|Friday Night, April 10, 2015
|Saturday Night, April 11, 2015
Pacific Contact Closing Night Party: $500
Closing Night Party – Sunday, April 12, 2015.
For more information contact:
Ph: 250 352-0021