Applications for Pacific Contact April 5-7, 2018 will begin on June 1st, 2017
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATIONS:
- Support Materials: The application form has mandatory fields that request links to artist video, audio (for musicians), technical needs, and bio/promo information. All showcase applicants must supply support materials electronically. LINKS ONLY. Support materials must be current (up-to-date) and of the highest quality. Support materials must be included with application.
- Membership: All applicants must pay 2017-18 (Nov 1, 2017-Oct 31, 2018) BCTC membership. Membership is INCLUDED in fee payment section of the application.
- Payment Methods: We ONLY accept PayPal payments (credit card, debit, PayPal) for Single Artists and Artistic Companies. Agents may choose to pay via Cheque or PayPal (credit card, debit, PayPal).
- Note: Artists who showcased at Pacific Contact within the last 2 years (2016 or 2017) are ineligible to apply to showcase at 2018 Pacific Contact.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU APPLY:
- You will receive notification of payment from PayPal and a separate receipt from BCTC
- If you are an agent choosing to pay by cheque, you will receive an invoice from BCTC within one business day
- You will receive an email copy of your completed application(s)
- Your application will be checked to ensure that it is complete and then processed
- After the application deadline, your application will be reviewed by a peer panel (presenters, agents, artists)
- You will be notified of the outcome of your application in September 2017
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU ARE ACCEPTED TO SHOWCASE:
- You are required to register and/or be represented as a Contact Room Delegate (TYPE 1) at Pacific Contact
- You are required to pay fees – showcase production and conference registration (TBA)
- You are required to respond to all requests for information, forms etc in a timely and professional manner
- You are required to be available to showcase on any days of the conference – April 5 to 8, 2018. NO EXCEPTIONS.