Join a growing network of performing arts presenters who take advantage of the many benefits membership in the BC Touring Council offers.
- Get listed in our online presenter directory
- Venue Listings – if you are a presenter/venue operator, you can have your facility listed in our Venue Listings section
- Participate in Coordinated Online Block Booking (COBB)
- Participate in Regional Meeting with the BCTC Board of Directors and others in your community
- Attend Annual General Meeting (during Pacific Contact) and vote on BCTC business
- Access to Workshops, Seminars, Networking and one-on-one support
- Access to Pacific Contact 2017 – March 30 to April 2 in (Burnaby) Vancouver, BC. Now in its 41st year, BCTC’s annual showcase and booking conference features showcases by artists from BC, across Canada and the United States. The Contact Room or tradeshow area is where artists and their representatives meet with performing arts presenters. The conference also includes workshops, networking and lots of fun!