Join an established and growing network of performing artists, artistic companies, agents and managers who take advantage of the many membership benefits of the BC Touring Council.
- Access to apply to Showcase at Pacific Contact
- Get listed in the ArtsOnTour directory. This online directory is designed as a one-stop information source for presenters to see the vast array of performing artists available for touring. This directory is promoted at various booking conferences and in monthly BCTC E-News and E-Blasts. Visit www.artsontour.com for more information.
- Provide information to be included for presenters in Coordinated Online Block Booking (COBB)
- Participate in Regional Meeting with the BCTC Board of Directors and others in your community
- Attend Annual General Meeting (during Pacific Contact) and vote on BCTC business
- Access to Workshops, Seminars, Networking and one-on-one support
- Access to Pacific Contact 2017 – March 30 to April 2 in (Burnaby) Vancouver, BC. Now in its 41st year, BCTC’s annual showcase and booking conference features showcases by artists from BC, across Canada and the United States. The Contact Room or tradeshow area is where artists and their representatives meet with performing arts presenters. The conference also includes workshops, networking and lots of fun!
- Receive updated presenter lists twice a year